There is nothing better than giving your skin some good ole TLC without spending a fortune on expensive skin care products right? Although, it feels fab layering your body with some amazing high end creams and scrubs, sometimes the paycheck just doesn't stretch that far...we all know the feels. This is why I have put together this quick and easy coffee scrub that will give you baby soft skin without breaking the bank. And what's better is that you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen cupboard AND it smells so good you will question yourself as to why it is going on your skin and not into your mouth ;-)
- 1/2 cup ground coffee- We Are Littles Irish Cream Ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup Tiana Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Simply mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl until everything is well combined
- Wash chosen body area to remove any dirt
- Apply to your chosen area and scrub to remove excess dirt and dead skin
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Rinse well
- Enjoy your new radient, soft and yummy smelling skin!
- If you try this scrub out please let me know how it goes! I would love to hear your feedback :-)
- Why not snap a shot of you and your homemade scrub and tag me on Instagram, it would be amazing to see how you got on - @_cescadaisy
- Thank you as always for reading and supporting my blog, it means the world!
- Love Cesca X