Tired of feeling tired in the mornings? Tired of your same old breakfast cereal? I have just the cure! Banish those feelings and try this healthy and filling “cake”which is proven to make you feel tip top and raring to go! It is quick, easy and will leave you feeling satiated for hours! Give it a go instead of your normal porridge or eggs in the morning- I promise you, it’s worth it ;-)
- 3 teaspoons We Are Little's Hazelnut infused coffee
- 35g coconut flour (I used Nutiva)
- 15g peanut flour (I used Sukrin)
- 70g egg whites (I used Two Chicks)
- 50ml Hazelnut Milk (I used Alpro)
- 15g Smooth Peanut Butter (I used Meridian Foods)
- 60g Vanilla Yogurt (I used Alpro)
- Chia seeds (I used Nutriseed)
- Maple Syrup (I used Meridian Foods)
- Place the We Are Little's hazelnut coffee granules into a bowl and add a dash of boiling water.
- Stir the coffee until all the granules have completely dissolved
- Place the coconut flour, peanut flour and egg whites into the same bowl
- Add the hazelnut milk and combine to form a thick batter type consistency.
- Press the mixture down to form a flat top
- Next add your peanut butter on top of your mixture and spread
- Microwave for 3 minutes (900 Watt). The cooking time will vary depending on the power of the microwave. Ensure that the cake is firm and the edges are browning.
- Remove from the bowl and add your vanilla yogurt, chia seeds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you find these recipes helpful, easy and fun!
Follow my Instagram account Cesca Daisy to keep up with all my foodie, travel and lifestyle piccies!
Lots of love Cesca X